Friday, August 1, 2008

My Eat Local Links

NH's Own - Food sourcing and more, includes a directory with many links to the acutal farms.


Virginia's blog - NH seacoast area blogger. She's got the right idea!

Local Harvest - another search engine for locally grow food, but nationwide.

Field to Fork Farm - Chester, NH and Field to Fork Farm's CSA

Shirley Farm CSA - Goffstown, NH

Butternut Farm - Milford, NH

Info on the weekly Farmer's Market in downtown Manchester

Twist of Fate Farm - Dunbarton, NH

Eat Well guide – US and Canadian directory

Eat Local Challenge - for October 2008

2 comments:

Virginia said...

Thanks for listing my blog! :)

Virginia

MJ said...

I love finding new blogs that peak my interest! And finding someone so close is a rare gem! Even though we're in different parts of the state, I never know when I might want to find something out on the seacoast!
And I love your recipes!