Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Ah, the sweet, familiar strains of...

...depression. Well, maybe not sweet. But familiar, yes. I spoke with my counselor awhile back about how many of my episodes seem to come after major events in my life. Like getting married, a flood, a job change...

So this week I've been noticing more and more of my behaviors drifting toward depression mode and Uh-Oh!

I have fought it off for most of the year, I can keep it up!

I think what is getting me right now is the uncertainty of it all. Yes, this is something I've wanted for awhile, but under my own terms, in my own time. God (and my boss) had different ideas. I've already had an interview and have a few other applications in to other companies. I'm not concerned about loosing pay, but not knowing what the future holds for me is very hard.

No comments: