Monday, June 23, 2008

Change of Address

Right now in my life I am going through a constant state of transition it seems. The title "How to Grow" is not really meant to be seen as an instruction manual, but as an example of my own life-change. And sometimes I'm sure it will be a "how-not-to!!!"

For those of you who know me, this "change of blog address" will not be much of a shocker. I do a lot of rearanging. I always want things "just so" and if I can't make it work how things are set up already, I simply take out a wall. Or relandscape. Again.

I've had a blog for awhile, but I'm moving into Blogger. I like it a lot and feel more comfortable with the setup. No walls to move. Yet. Talk to me in a year or two!

As an introduction to those of you who do not yet know me, I'm not sure how to describe myself. Thinking about my own preconceived notions of people, I seem to be a bit of an eccentric. I love NASCAR & sewing. I grew up as a tomboy but at one point was a Mary Kay director. I am getting a motorcycle this year, but I am afraid of roller coasters & ferris wheels (& anything else high and rickety). I am at ease in front of a crowd but don't like big parties. I don't want to be put up on a pedestal, but I want to be known and accepted. I want people to know that I care, but don't want to be praised for my compassion.

This is just a short list of my seeming-contradictory self. You'll see what I mean as I continue to post.

Blessings as you read on and change your own lives!!