Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Honestly...

I had a sit-down with my boss this afternoon.
My work is becoming effected by my lack of motivation. {and lack of sleep, etc}
He asked if everything was alright.
You know, it would almost make it easier if he was a little less understanding!
I let him know I'm casually looking for another position.
In the end he said these things happen, people change, interests change, now we can be open about it and prepare for my departure if that's what I decide to do.

But, he said, either way I need to make a decision soon.
And that we'd talk again next week.

Oh boy.
Decision time.

I looked online...no HR openings in my "level" anywhere near home. Or even as far away as I already am. But do I take that as "a sign" to stay? I don't think God works that way.

No comments: