Monday, September 1, 2008

Menu Plan Monday

First I have to share a tip I found for easy Menu Planning. I've searched and wondered and thought about it, and contemplated, but didn't have an EASY, organized approach to Menu Planning. This tip makes it so simple!

Okay, as for my Menu Plan for the week...

Monday:
Crock-Roasted Chicken, using Virginia's idea.

Tuesday:
Jenn's Zucchini Soup

Wednesday:
I'll make my own pasta dough with my breadmaker, then make Pasta Salad to accompany our grilled chicken.

Thursday:
Chicken enchiladas with mexican-seasoned roasted zucchini

Friday:
Tomato basil pizza

Saturday:
Leftovers

Sunday:
Leftovers

Get more great recipe and menu ideas over at Menu Plan Mondays' headquarters!

{cross-posted on Blecipes}

1 comment:

Virginia said...

You'll have to let me know how your "croasted" chicken turns out!