Friday, August 22, 2008

Note to Self: 5th Edition

I just realized it's Friday and I haven't even STARTED my Note to Self piece. I usually start it, um, Saturday.
Yeah.
A little behind.
I guess I let the whole "just relax and give yourself a break every once in a while" mentality hang around a little too long!

1. But I did learn (once again) that I'm not alone in the world! There is at least one other precious misunderstood soul out there that has what I call "sinus days" every once in awhile for no apparent reason! Well, turns out there might be a reason and I should check with my doctor about it.

Don't ya just love blog-land?

2. Hmmm. Let's see. What else have I learned...
Ah yes, clotheslines are wonderful. Especially wonderful are the sheets that are dried on clotheslines. And sheets that are dried on clotheslines make outside-smelling beds that we can sleep on, dreaming of gramma's house in the summertime when she'd open all the windows because she refused to use air conditioning and we could smell the outside all night long.

Mmm. Clotheslines ARE wonderful.

3. Change takes courage. Can't elaborate on that just yet, but trust me on this one.

4. Cameras don't work when you don't charge the batteries. At least the newfangled cameras with batteries that require recharging don't anyway.

5. When I try to think of stuff I've learned throughout the week at the last minute, I don't do so well!

I'll make up for it next week!

What have you learned this week?

No comments: