Thursday, August 7, 2008

A very productive day!

Well, life goes on so even though I'm exhausted emotionally and physically from motorcycle training, I HAD to get some baby sewing done. My sister-in-law's baby shower is in just over a week and I have to mail it, so I've got tonight and tomorrow night.




After figuring out what my sewing machine was complaining about, I got down to business and used a vine-like decorative stitch to make a simple baby blanket with one side flanel stripes and the other plain white terry cloth.



Then even though it was after 10 pm, I decided to tackle the fun square!


I went through my stash and found every fabric and ribbon that matched in some way. I was looking for a variety of colors and textures.

I'm really happy with how it turned out!

Tomorrow night: Bibs and burp cloths!

No comments: