Monday, July 7, 2008

Lunchcapades

I had a great thrifting trip on today's lunch break, but not many pictures taken. There's lots of new projects and ideas for refashioning! I got 13 items for $33.88. Most of them were 1/2 off too! (Half off thrift prices = 1 happy thrifter!)





On my way back to work, I stopped at Dairy Queen and sprung for a French Silk Pie Blizzard. Mmmm...

My new bag, a yard sale find from a couple weeks ago. LOVE it! (I should really clean the price sticker goo off it though!!)

THE BIG BAG 'o thrift finds! Off the top of my head, I got a jean jumper...clearly even I would be too small for the thing, but LOTS of great material! Wool button-up sweater that's way too long and wide for me, but I'll be able to make appropriate adjustments. A Pantsuit/jumper with an attached vest. It's black with white cording detail on the vest. Sounds funny, but it's very elegant. And very much too small for me, but will be good material for something and the detail on the vest will dress something up very nicely. A handful of t-shirts, some plain, some with cool logos or designs. One with a parrot scheme I'll use in a reverse applique for something for my dad - huge parrot head!!

All in all, a good break! Here's some more pics from my craft organizing project from this weekend...



Uhhh...yeah, still in transition!



JUST SOME of my beads!



What could I do with this? Actually, I've been looking through my books and mags again and have all kinds of ideas...but which one do I want to do?



Just a little peek under my *table*skirt!

No comments: